GDPR Update – General Data Protection Regulation
1. Please read our terms and conditions. By purchasing products from this web site we assume that you have understood and accepted them.
2. We reserve the right to change our terms & condition at any time and you should check them prior to purchase.
3. By placing an order from this website you are agreeing to purchase goods relevant to our terms & conditions.
4. All orders taken are subject to final acknowledgement and receipt of order via e-mail. This will not constitute acceptance by DoubleOwatches until payment of the order is received and approved by us.
A second e-mail will be sent showing delivery and invoicing address.
5. Dispatch times may vary between our suppliers and delivery country address usually 7-10days but we will en-devour to deliver all goods in a timely manner.
6. By purchasing our goods we will assume you are over the age of 18years of age and all information given by you will be correct, this will include invoicing and delivery addresses, bank account details ie;credit & debit card information and you are authorized to release this data to us.
7. All prices advertised are subject to price differences between international markets and we reserve the right to amend these costs at any time.
Errors may occur but we will inform you by e-mail and you have the right to cancel your order or reconfirm acceptance of an order at the corrected costs.
8. All orders will be subject to a delivery charge and where applicable customs duty charges will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Our Viewed products:
9. All marketing information including images on this website will be for illustration purposes only and we are not able to show accurate colours or textures that reflect the product displayed and there maybe variation in the products true colours.
Payment orders over the internet can be made via our secure checkout page using Master card, Visa, Barclaycard, Maestro, PayPal & Stripe.
All prices quoted are in pounds sterling (£) and include vat at UK rates,although the country of supply which maybe outside the EU, It maybe
necessary to alter prices in respect of vat for that country.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We offer a return, full refund, no questions asked policy, on all unworn products within 10 days of delivery.
You are required to contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods by e-mail and you will be given a returns authorization code.
Special ordered watches are not refundable, or eligible for return!.
The watch must be returned in original packaging including all manuals, warranty cards along with any other original packaging. A watch can only be returned if it has never been worn. The same applies to bands and clasps. It is impossible to wear a watch/band/clasp (even for short) periods and not get it scratched or blemished. If the watch shows the slightest sign of being worn, we will not accept it, as we do not sell used or refurbished merchandise. Any watch that is returned may incurr a re-stocking fee of 20% non refundable charge.
The customer is responsible for the return shipping charges. Once we receive it back and verify it is unworn, the return will be processed and a full refund will be issued.
Warranty: What to do if your watch develops a fault.
Your watch is covered by the manufacturer’s international warranty guarantee . Should a manufacturing fault or problem develop, it should be returned to them directly for repair.
Please see your manufacturer’s warranty card for term & conditions of warranty coverage and returns process.
Please note where a manufacturer reneges on their warranty “Doubleowatches” will offer repairs to the movements only, within a 6 Months term as a goodwill gesture. Other watch parts are not covered and are the responsibility of the said manufacturer.
Whats not covered:
Defects caused by outside force or improper use. ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
Warranty does not apply to damage caused by inappropriate use or the miss treatment of your watch. We will also not be able to honour the warranty if a third party has opened up the watch. Please call if you have any problem with your watch within the warranty period.
The warranty does not extend to the watch bracelets,bezels, watch cases, watch glasses, buttons and crowns nor does it cover any damage done to the case and the movement by water or moisture entering the watch because of a handling error.
UK Mainland – £8.00 Royal Mail Special Delivery (Insured and Tracked)
British Isles & Scottish Highlands – £10 (Insured and Tracked)
Europe – £20.00 (Insured and Tracked)
US & Canada – £25 (Insured and Tracked)
Please contact us for shipping charges.
Postage charges may be at a higher charge if the item requires insurance
Over and above standard postage insured goods.
The purchaser agrees to pay any customs Duty, charges & taxes applicable to all countries that dispatch goods into the UK.
All EU and worldwide countries this agreement applies to all imported goods.