- Citizen Miyota ® Caliber
Automatic (21 Jewels)
Made in Japan
ISO 3159 Compliant
Sealed and protected with a double gasket screw-down crown.
- All our Calibers are independently tested (ISO 3159), ensuring that each piece is assembled & cased by hand, and that it has successfully passed multiple different Quality Control tests such as Timekeeping Accuracy, Lubrication and Shock Resistance.
- This particular Citizen Miyota Caliber ® has been in production since 2009 and is widely considered one of the most reliable and serviceable Mechanical Movements on the market.
- Self-winding (Automatic caliber)
Date aperture at 3 o’clock
The mechanical movement can also be manually wound by unscrewing the crown to the neutral position and then rotating the crown clock-wise. Full power reserve will be reached at approximately 30 rotations of the crown.
The watch features a center Hour, Minute and sweeping Seconds hand.
- Power Reserve
- Approximately 42 hours.
- Officially Certified
- Independently tested and regulated
Timed in 3 different positions
The accuracy of the movement complies with the International ISO 3159 guidelines, the equivalent accuracy rating to Swiss prestigious COSC certification.
- Case diameter: 40 mm
Bracelet width: 20 mm
Thickness: 13 mm
Lug to Lug: 48 mm
- Sapphire Crystal
- Scratch-resistant sapphire with AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Date Window with Cyclops Lens
- Date aperture at 3 o’clock featuring a magnifying lens.
- Rotating Bezel
- Engraved 60-minute scale rotating bezel.
- Micro-Adjustment & Bracelet Extension Systems
- Engineered to deliver a perfect fit, the bracelet features 2 separate adjustment systems (link extension system and a micro-adjustment feature on the clasp), allowing for small and precise adjustments to the length of the bracelet in multiple different positions. 20mm lug with, 16mm at clasp, clasp 18mm, links 3mm
- Screw-down Crown
- The Caliber is sealed and protected with a double gasket screw-down crown.
- 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- The whole watch is milled from the highest grade 316L surgical grade stainless steel available on the marked today.
The case features a double gasket screw-down crown as well as a screw-down case-back.
The bracelet is entirely made out of solid end links (with screws) and features a deployment clasp, all milled from the same monobloc 316L stainless steel.
- Hand Applied Indexes
- Hand finished and applied stainless steel hands and indexes.
- Water Resistant
- The case is sealed and protected with compression gaskets.
- Super-LumiNova® luminous hands and indexes.
This Limited Edition comes with a full-set:
1x Zanuti Regatta Series Watch
1x Stainless Steel Bracelet
1x Leather Box
3-Year International Warranty