Coming Soon! IRUKANDJI Diver From Mas Watches, Send me an Email if you are interested in this New Austrialian Diver- email@example.com
About Mas Watches; An new inspiring Australian watch brand producing time pieces of exceptional quality with original designs. Their first divers watch called the” Irukandji” named after the poisonous jelly fish found on the Northeast coat of Australia has its case design synonymous with the contours of the jelly fishes body. A Smooth curved designed case made of 316L S/Steel which flows seamlessly into a domed sapphire crystal and anti- reflective coating to the underside. The 120-click unidirectional bezel is equipped with a lumed ceramic insert that stays sharp in dim light conditions.The power house of this diver is the dependable Seiko NH35 Automatic movement which is regulated. A sealed screw down crown & case back allows water resistance capability of 200 mtrs. Dials come in three colours Blue, Pink & Black ,all indexes luminous with added choice of straps. A truly remarkable Divers watch that’s different from the rest!.
- 316L stainless steel case brushed;
- Drilled case lugs;
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the underside;
- 120-click unidirectional bezel with lumed ceramic insert;
- Signed, screw-down crown & stamped caseback with Irukandji artwork.
- Automatic Seiko NH35 movement (each movement regulated).
- 200 Mtrs water resistance.
- The Irukandji case is 42mm at the wrist, and 39.5mm at the bezel, for a unique case design that suits a variety of wrist sizes and preferences (20mm lug width; 46mm lug to lug; 13.13mm height, from caseback to bezel).
- Stainless Steel riveted strap with additional Nylon strap