Duzu Ningaloo Reef Diver:
The watch features several unique features, most notably the case, its skeletonised architectural styling strongly references the structural formations of coral reefs. The 316L stainless steel case is finished in a combination of brushed and bead-blasted finishes and is beautifully complimented by a unique 120 click uni-directional bezel with lumed matte ceramic inlay and 4mm thick AR coated domed sapphire crystal.
The case back has an ultra tough appearance featuring a deep engraved brand logo and is secured to the case with six (6) machine screws.
The watch is powered by the reliable Miyota 9015 automatic movement.
The matte Orange sandwich dial is punctuated by subtle markers and text which provides a sense of depth whilst contributing to the overall engineered appearance of the watch.
Each watch comes with a waterproof leather strap and stainless steel bracelet.
- 316L Stainless Steel, Brushed and Bead blasted finish.
- 120 Click Uni-direction bezel with Ceramic Bezel inlay.
- 4mm Thickness Domed Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Miyota 9015 automatic movement.
- Waterproof leather strap and additional Engineer styled stainless steel bracelet.
- Case bag with logo and Secured by machine screws.
- Screw down crown.
- Matte Orange sandwich dial with punctuated subtle markers